ORTIS is a robotic milling system expressly aimed at the orthopedic industry, allowing to create any model (positive or concave) for the production of orthoses and custom prosthesis.
ORTIS is a scalable platform that accommodates strict production constraints and its future expansion. It fits easy into to any production environment, thanks to its wide array of customization options.
ORTIS represents a quantum leap forward for the O&P industry, and the reasons are:
- It allows you to increase the producion flexibility, extending or opening new business areas.
- The system is completed by our proprietary in-house software, specifically designed for the O&P market.
- ORTIS was the first carving robotic solution introduced in the orthopaedic market in 2008.
The system can handle polyurethane with densities ranging from 80 to 800 Kg/m³, as well as other materials suitable for dry milling: chalk, resins, plastics, foams...
ORTIS is a scalable solution tailored to your needs. With platforms ranging from small scale, entry-level manufacturing, to large scale assemblymanufacturing, ORTIS can accommodate any manufacturing scenario.View all models
- compact size
- medium-low daily average production volume
- perfect for those workshops that serve the pediatric market
- intermediate solution
- medium daily average production volume
- perfect for those workshops wishing to expand the production
- highest productivity
- complete automation
- perfect for those workshops that produce a large number of models that change in size and shape
An additional feeding line can be combined with any of the three models of ORTIS in order to expand your production capabilities.
OUR PROPRIETARY IN-HOUSE SOFTWARE ARPP® IS THE ONLY ALL-IN-ONE SOFTWARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE O&P MARKET.
ARPP® includes CAM functionalities that generate optimized tool paths for the orthopaedic field and it simulates the material removal operations. This unique solution ensures a quick learning time and provides simple procedures for the technicians.More info