Robot programming becomes a game
All ROBOTICOM’s solutions are equipped with ARPP®, the in-house designed robot simulator, that is the only software on the market that allows to completely manage the robot without the use of other softwares: from the automatic generation of optimized tool paths, to the 3D simulation of the robot movements, with the real-time display of the material removal.
The use of ARPP® allows to:
- Manage 3D models generated from an external CAD or digitization systems (e.g. scanner);
- Generate tool paths through field-optimized CAM operations that take advantage of the flexibility of both the robot and the turn table;
- Import and manage tool paths generated by external CAM (NCL, ISO);
- Follow the working process stages of the machine and control the possible collisions, for a complete 3D simulation of the robotic cell;
- Make 3D real time simulation of the material removal, generating the subsequent CAM machining with optimized tool paths on the actual residual material.